Linggo, Enero 22, 2012

Yossi and Jagger

One of the most beautiful movie I've ever seen, Yossi and Jagger. I finished the film not 10 minutes ago, and it's romance to the nth power! Sigh. Now, I'm sitting on a puddle that used to be my heart. Butter under the Tuscan sun.


They hide their relationship from the eyes of their fellow soldiers, making their encounters very, very short and sweet. Very Romeo and Juliet. Ha ha! Their intimate scene together -- on the snow-covered terrain (pic above) -- is just cockle warming. It's the make-out session of my year. Now, I'm getting a bit jealous! GImme some of that! Well. Yossi is more rugged and masculine of the two, and Jagger is the beautiful and gentle one. Perfect combination. Sigh. Watch it!

11:55PM Need to sleep. Laters!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento