Miyerkules, Enero 25, 2012

It becomes beautiful.


I was browsing movies online trying to decide what to download first when I stumbled upon a concept video of Lady Gaga's The Edge of Glory. And, boy, I'm telling you it's a 7-minute pure happiness. I was smiling the whole time and I can just feel my tears wanting to break-out and dance with Lady G.
"I'm on the edge of glory, and I'm hanging on a moment of truth. I'm on the edge of glory, and I'm hanging on a moment with you."
 I dream of having that someday -- the so-called domestic bliss (without the giving birth phase, of course). Romanticizing again? Yep. Just can't help it. Watch the video and dream with me even just for a little while :')


 

Lastly, I'd like to quote the person who posted the video because his words really touched my mushy heart:
This video is for everybody. Who has ever loved. And has been loved in return. To those that think it never does or will get better. It does. It does get better, it becomes beautiful.
6:10PM Smile.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento