Lunes, Enero 23, 2012

Oh, Happy Day!

This is the first time -- in my school history -- ever that Chinese New Year's declared as a Special Non-working Holiday. Yeah, our president's part Chinese, so there. Setting that idea aside, what makes me really happy is the fact that I've accomplished so many tasks today: I finished 2 papers and 1 laboratory report, and summarized the 300+ Power Point slides of my Digital Communications and Philosophy classes. Oh, Happy Day!

It's just 9:45PM; the night's still young. I can squeeze in one movie before hitting the sack, and I chose Fashion Victims 2007 (Original German title: Reine Geschmacksache) Please, don't ask the pronunciation, okay? Good.

Here's a still from the movie:


I really am a fan of German gay cinema, and I know I'll enjoy this one!

Clock flashes 9:50 PM. Later!
(My posts are lengthier versions of Tweeter tweets, dang it! But what the hell!)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento