Lunes, Enero 2, 2012

Finding Mr. R.. yeah, whatever!

A bitter little pill, that's what I am. *cue Welcome to My Life*
So I am in the middle of watching Finding Mr. Wright right now. Paused? Yes. Again? Yes. No life? Yes. Shocker! My eyes were glued to my laptop screen while busying my arms with a pair of dumbbells, when my neurons decided to fart simultaneously.

By the way, I won't be explaining the plot. I'm lazy like that and what is IMDB for?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1619281/
As my last post concluded: Uh-huh, that I am a romantic suck-ass, romantic goggles came to mind. Rings a bell? Well, I've first heard it on How I Met Your Mother. Romantic goggles are kind of like graduation goggles, as Robin explained. The latter's due to the feeling one gets when he's about to part with something that he thoroughly detested. That sigh of relief that you do when you've already done the 5 and 1/2 pages of the 6-page reflection paper. That feeling that makes you think, half a page is a piece o'cake, gimme 5 minutes and I'll burn you, b*tch! Romantic goggles blur your vision. They make you see things in a shining shimmering glittering way (a relationship's honeymoon stage, for example) that gives you the faux assurance that nothing bad's gonna happen.

Te scary thing, though, is the time when one needs to remove the glasses. Removing them, sometimes, freak people out. And it's something that I am afraid of. I am so in love with the notion of falling in love and walks in the park while holding hands with the man that I adore and so on that maybe I won't be able to handle the shattered glass.

Sooooooo.. what I am going to do now is torment myself with thoughts like these and cross the bridge when I get there. What's that saying again, why do I keep on hitting my head with a hammer because it feels so damn good and I am a masochist. Nope, I am not. Ha ha ha!

11:38 PM. 2012. Whew, 2-0-1-2?! Still can't believe.
Oh, well. Goodnight!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento