Linggo, Enero 22, 2012

I Can't Get Enough of You.

I can ogle at your handsome face for the whole one and a half hours, and I surely wouldn't mind if we extend for another.

Okay, I'm so crushing on this prof ever since I've lain eyes on him almost 3 years ago -- Engineering Statistics, 2nd year 2nd term. Now, I'm in his Engineering Management class and I'm loving every second of it. Big grin, once again once more. He's so grrr with his sleek black short layer cropped hair, wide dark sparkling eyes, perfectly chiseled nose and pink lips that pouts very, very lightly -- the one that still does not border on gay-pout -- kissable, very. Big grin. Light complexion, the typical Asian-white (some Chinese blood, I guess). When he smiles, those teeth -- clean, white, straight and well-maintained. Grrrr! Ha ha!

We always go wild laughing out insides out every time he tries to lighten up the air by telling his silly little jokes. And every time, too, his pale face turns to the cutest shade of pink. This is a mere fantasy, I know. I think he is in his mid-forty's, and I know nothing about him except that he majored in Industrial Engineering. He has no Facebook or any social account, which so totally sucked because I can't stalk him. I have a thing for mature-looking men. (PS: Mature does not equate old, okay?!) Daddy-complex? Sigh. Yes.

I won't bore you (whoever you are) with the raging hormone details of my fantasy. The usual cheeseball stuff: cuddling, spooning, breakfasts, cooking, conversations outside cafes, walks in the park, the works. (Okay, these are lay-low hormone fantasies, but whatever!)

I'm an energized electron every time I think about seeing him agin. He's my Tuesday and Friday late afternoon delight, so to speak. Big grin. I'm very excited for Tuesday!

9:37PM I feel like watching something gay tonight! Later!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento