Sabado, Enero 14, 2012

Big Grin.

LABS
The second half of my first week of classes has been as exciting as watching paint dry on the wall. But I've met new friends. Okay, acquaintances, as atleast. (This blog's starting to be an online journal, but what the hell.) Since I ditched the first meeting of my 2 laboratory classes, I was groupless the day I finally attended them. Routinely, I asked my profs for help, and they were, like join the group with the least members. And so I did.

INTFILO
I'm starting to love this subject, by the way. Introduction to Philosophy. We touched Neil Gaiman's The Song of Orpheus stint in The Sandman Series. The discussion revolved around the theme: A hero isn't a hero without his quest. Next week, we'll be entering Plato's cave, and the week after next would be.. Sherlock! So, now, I started downloading the BBC series with the same title. After watching, I'll proceed with reading.

Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes (left) and Martin Freeman as Doctor John Watson (right)
 I'm really hoping they'd go Strachey-Callahan at some point. Yeah, in my dreams! But nonetheless, I still have a thing for Martin Freeman here. Ha ha!
Aside from those, something adds color to my every INTFILO class. Or someone. INTFILO is not at all a pain as I thought it would be before the term started. Big grin. There's this guy. Chuckles. Cough. Apart from his (Closeted, remember? Haven't found Narnia just yet.) being a real cutie (soo highschool), he has a British/Australian accent. I haven't heard him talk that much to really distinguish the exact accent, but those snippets of sentences were (and still are whenever I hear them in the ears of my mind) music to my ears. Insert a daydreaming sigh here. Biiiiiiig grin. Ha ha! Another thing is, his name rhymes with my nickname. Whatup?! Ha ha! Mine's just a letter off his real first name. Okay, example: Andy-Randy, Ave-Dave and Ike-Mike. Get it? Yeppers? Good! One nice'n'big grin once again. THIS IS SOOO HIGHSCHOOL, but WHATEVER! The bummy thing, though, is he's straight and he has a girlfriend. I was on my way to my building when I saw them headed the opposite direction... holding hands. That bitch! Ha ha!

Clock says 10:19 AM on a Sunday morning. Laters!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento