Miyerkules, Enero 4, 2012

Chicken Poop.

So I'm watching Jerry Maguire...
 Again, got to IMDB for the synopsis. Ha ha ha!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116695/
well, it's paused at 8 minutes 4 seconds, and the protagonist's mission statement (not a memo, a mission statement) has just been finished. The things we think and do not say. I can relate to it to some extent. I mean, before, I keep things to myself. I have no friend to talk to, and I can't exactly confide to my parents and sister the things that I have gone and still am going through. I don't know why, but I just know that I can't. Okay.. fine.. I know the reason: I'm brave, but I'm chicken sh*t. (Hands in My Pocket - Alanis Morissette)

But what the heck!

Moving on, I now keep a blog that nobody knows of. (ain't it a notch higher than chicken sh*t -- baby steps, people, baby steps) I can say things in here that I can't exactly express in person. Hell, I can rant about my immature nonsense and vent my romantic touchy-feely frustrations for the whole world to see. Perk is my soiled clothes' won't be thrown back at me.

Oh, I'm gonna chase my train of thought back!
It's 5:06 PM and I need coffee. Bye :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento