Linggo, Enero 1, 2012

Teen Dramas are Depressing.

So I am watching Edge of Seventeen right now (and, yes, it is paused yet again) and some stale gas exhaustion occurred. Basically, Edge of Seventeen is about a teeny boy's exploration of his new-found orientation. Sounds like a cliche? Well, to tell you the truth, I think this film started 'the' highschool-gay-boy-thing cliche. Seriously.

I am turning 21 this year, and I am so f-ing frustrated. Well, I haven't had any relationship in the past, for starters. Nothing, Nada. Nil. And secondly, watching movies and tv series with teen life centered plots does not help. Does not help at all. Slash wrist moments? Haha!

Yes, I am envious. Big time. People younger than me have had relationships: at least three at before reaching eighteen. And I am here: 20, alone, and inside my room pummeling my skull with romance hammers. Yeah, fifty romance hammers had sex with my skull, and it's freakin' exhausting. But I just can't stop. I am a sucker for those heart twitching moments that makes you 'ahhh' after the guy confesses to the gir.. other guy. (Yehess, I'm a homo, brotha!) What the heck, I live for romance, and I know: romance is dangerous to your health.


Whenever I see those couples (round 17 to 25 years old) in my downloaded movie/series files, I can't stop myself from thinking that someday, my time'll come. Pathetic. I know. I damn well know.

Okay, my flatulence has passed and I need to finish my movie because I'm kinda sleepy. Clock says 12:11 AM. Yeah, my fluttering eyelids are no surprise at all.

Good morning!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento