Martes, Enero 10, 2012

First Day High? Low? So-so.

I can't really update this blog every single day because I'm cut from the rest of the world every Mon-Tue and Thur-Fri -- yeppers, I've no internet connection when I'm staying at my place near school. I know, there are lots of internet cafes around our building (school's, like, 2 blocks away) but I'm lazy and I don't really wanna go down and pay 15 bucks for an hour. Nope, I'm not stingy; I'm just "careful" when it comes to my expenses.

Moving on, my first day.. Zzz.. Oh-oh, okay ,okay, focus. My first day is.. so-so. Okay. I only have 2 subjects every Mon: 2:40 to 4:10 (slow people, it's in the afternoon, okay?) Digital Communications Theory and 4:20 to 5:50's my Transmission of Signals class. My morning to noon consisted of reading, sweating, eating while watching, cleaning and more reading. Being alone (again) in my studio-type room makes me feel liberated -- I can go commando under my topless pj's and I can walk around parading my bare ass. (Although I never do the latter at all 'cause I easily get cold.) My prof and his endless jargon, made my poles palpitate. Comms, really, is more of an objective course. Technical terms bombardment festival. *confetti!* Haha! After DigComm along with a 10-minute breather, 180-degree head turn and a classroom transfer, I said hello to SigTran. This, on the other hand, is a formula-based class. Problems, solutions, formulas, Math. The second subject passed by in a bliss just like my non-existent love for math, and I'm back to my so-called second home.

1:03 PM Jan 11, 2012
I need to check-up on my mom and see if she needs help with the clothes. Yep, I do that!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento