Biyernes, Pebrero 3, 2012

Hart of Hearts. I'm Such a Sucker for These!

And so I'm in the middle of summarizing my Engineering Management ppts for next Tuesday's long exam, when the urge of making a post about this particular series just can't be contained anymore





Yes,  it's CW's Hart of Dixie! I've just seen the first episode Monday last week -- JAN30 -- and I was just swept off my feet!! The thing is, I've been carrying its Pilot in my hard drive since September last year, and I've also been putting it off: "What would I watch now? Hart of Dixie? Nah. Next time. Yeah, Glee!"

So, it's about a New York surgeon, Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson), who took a year off her city practice (been dropped from her cardiothoracic fellowship and been dumped by her 6-year boyfriend) to serve a local clinic in Bluebell, Alabama. Finding it hard to fit in, and that her biological father was the former co-owner of the clinic she's in, Dr Hart and her New York cynicism learns a thing or two about the twist and turns of the seemingly boring southern life.

PS: Yes, it's my first try making a synopsis, ha ha!

After watching the first episode, I was, like: THIS IS SOOO UP MY ALLEY! HA HA! It also does not hurt that the two leadingmen are up there in the eyecandy meter: Wilson Bethel as Wade Kinsella (the leather jacket guy in the above pic) and Scott Porter as Atty. George Tucker (the brown blazer guy above).

I admit that it is a formula fiction -- Hello, Josh Schwartz (the show's executive producer)! But what the hell! I'M A SUCKER FOR THESE STUFF! Ha ha!

PS: If you know the works of Josh Schwartz, you'll DEFINITELY see the parallelisms. I love them all, though.

Lunch, then continue summarizing.
By the way, I'm reading Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Sign of the Four (part of the Sherlock Holmes series), and, of course, I'm loving it, too!
11:27 AM Saturday. Cool and cloudy -- just the way I like it. Smile.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento